Z-Binder is a broad-spectrum binder formulated in standardized amounts to contain zeolite, activated charcoal, humic and fulvic acids. The comprehensive binding capacity gathers and removes a wide array of toxins and debris for a more thorough detoxification protocol and relief from immune burden. The mineral-based ingredients in Z-Binder comes from the purest sources across several geographic areas and have been thoroughly tested with the highest quality standards to ensure optimal support for individuals with toxic burden. Does not contain gluten, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.
- Promotes detoxification and elimination in the GI Tract.
- Reduces immune burden and maintains normal inflammatory balance.
- Supports microbial balance.
- Broad-spectrum binding capacity.
Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- 2 capsules between meals or as recommended by your health care professional
Ingredients Based Off Serving Size
- Iron 2mg
- Zeolite Clay (G-PUR®) 400mg
- (Standardize to contain 70% Purified Clinoptilolite)
- Activated Charoal 100mg
- Shilajit (PrimaVie®) 100 mg
- Fulvic Acid 50mg
- Humic Acid 5mg
Microcrystalline Callulose, Hypromellose (Natural Vegetable Capsules), Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, and Magnesium Stearate.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.