A probiotic-powered skincare supplement that supports a radiant, youthful complexion as well as supporting total body health. SereneSkin™ is a unique blend of four spore-forming Bacillus probiotic strains with added vitamin K2 for overall skin microbiome and gut-skin axis support.
The skin is the body’s first line of defense, so it’s essential to know how to keep it healthy. The skin, like the gut, has a unique bacterial community — its own microbiome.
Probiotic supplements represent a breakthrough in skincare innovation. They can help improve the skin’s natural microbial balance by supporting the health of the gut microbiome. Probiotics help support digestive balances, working to maintain skin moisture retention, texture, and radiance. Maintaining a flourishing microbiome supports your skin’s beauty, health, and clarity. We created our SereneSkin™ supplement to promote beauty from within.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Suggested Use
- Ages 5+: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or consult with your healthcare practitioner
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend: 290 mg (6 Billion CFU)
- B.indicus, HU36
- B. subtilis HU58
- B. coagulans SC208
- B. clausii SC109
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7): 300 mcg
- Other Ingredients
- Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water)
- Bacillus indicus HU36
- B. indicus HU36 is a novel, carotenoid-producing probiotic strain. Isolated from humans, HU36 produces high levels of carotenoids at the site of absorption. Carotenoids are yellow, orange, and red pigments produced by plants, algae, and bacteria that have antioxidant properties and support healthy skin.
- Bacillus subtilis HU58
- B. subtilis HU58 spores can support the intestinal microbiome, exerting their highly beneficial effects in humans by supporting a healthy, balanced, and harmonious intestinal ecosystem.
- Bacillus coagulans (SC208)
- B. coagulans SC208 produces L-lactic acid, which supports immune function and digestibility. It has typical characteristics of both the Bacillus and Lactobacillus microorganisms.
- Bacillus clausii (SC109)
- B. clausii SC109 is an aerobic, spore-forming bacterium that survives transit through the stomach’s acidic environment and supports colonization of the intestine. B. clausii has also been shown to support digestibility, immune function, respiratory health, and a harmonious microbial ecosystem.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- Collagen and elastin proteins work together to maintain healthy skin. Collagen keeps skin firm and strong, while elastin gives skin structure and its elastic nature, allowing it to snap back to its original shape after it’s stretched. Together, these proteins maintain firm yet supple skin. Furthermore, vitamin K2 can support skin firmness and thickness by maintaining sufficient levels of collagen. In summary, K2 is unique in that it can support existing hair and nail growth, promote skin thickness, support skin complexion.
- CAUTION: Choking is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality among childer, especially those aged 5 years or younger.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.