Aging is a fact for every baby boomer and Gen-X’er. Although no supplement truly has “anti-aging” properties, ResveraCel comes close because it supports cellular repair, up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, enhances NAD+ production, and benefits the cellular energy production that takes place in the mitochondria – thus supporting the process of healthy aging.*
ResveraCel features nicotinamide riboside with a supporting cast of three complementary ingredients that support your body’s natural aging process and cellular metabolism.*
- Adding ResveraCel to your daily supplement regimen can make a positive impact on aging and support good health as you get older.*
- Derived from natural flavors
- Derived from natural colors
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Supports healthy cellular aging*
- Natural activator of the sirtuin proteins, an important class of protein enzymes that act as cellular switches to up-regulate numerous positive functions associated with aging*
- Helps clean the body of old cells, by assisting with the elimination of aging cells (inactive, senescent)*
- Supports optimal mitochondrial number, structure, and function*
- Supports healthy methylation*
- Enhances cellular energy production*
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age*
- Benefits healthy blood sugar and insulin sensitivity*
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver*
Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as instructed by your health professional
Ingredients Based Off Serving Size
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 85mg
- Nicotinamide Riboside 415mg
- Quercetin Phytosome 250mg
- Trans-Resveratrol 150 mg
- Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Allergy Warning
- This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
- There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.