Calcium is required for strong bones, heart health, muscle function, nerve transmission, intracellular signaling and hormonal secretion. It is less than 1% of total body calcium that supports these critical metabolic functions. The body uses bone tissue as a reservoir for calcium, as well as a source of calcium, to maintain constant concentrations of calcium in blood, muscle and intercellular fluids. The remaining 99% of the calcium supply in the body is stored in the bones and teeth, serving as a mineral reserve and structural support for the body.
Reacted Calcium provides four unique forms of highly-absorbed calcium to ensure maximum absorption of this important macromineral. While most calcium supplements use only a single source of calcium, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption and limit uptake, Reacted Calcium takes advantage of multiple unique pathways of absorption by providing calcium in the hydroxyapatite, di-calcium malate, calcium citrate and glycinate forms. In addition, Reacted Calcium includes vitamin D and phosphorus, both critical nutrients for bone mineralization and remodeling.
Does not contain gluten, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.
Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- 1-2 capsules three times per day as recommended by your health care professional
Ingredients Based Off Serving Size
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalcifrol) 10mcg
- Calcium 500mg
- (as Calcium Hydroxyapatite, DimaCal® Ducalcium Malate, TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate, Calcium Citrate USP)
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydroxyapatite) 143mg
- Other ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Callulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicone Dioxide.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.