Formulated with the goal of reducing immune burden in those with high spirochete load, Phytocidal is a blend of powerful botanicals which also provide potent antioxidant support to help fend off microbial challenges. Each two-capsule serving of Phytocidal contains Andrographis, cat’s claw, Japanese knotweed and sweet wormwood, which are botanicals well studied for their strong microbial-balancing properties.
Does not contain gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- Supports the Body’s Defenses Against Immune Challenges
- Helps Maintain Normal Infammatory Balance
- Often Used in Confjustion with Cryptolepis
- Promotes Healthy Microbial Balance and Spirochete Load
- Provides Antioxidant Support
Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Ingredients Based Off Serving Size
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata): 600 mg
- Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides)
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Extract (Bark): 400 mg
- Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum): 200 mg
- Root Extract (Standardize to contain 20% trans-Resveratol)
- Sweet Wormwood (Artemisia annua) Extract: 100 mg
- (Aerial Portion) (Standardized to contain 5% Artemisinin)
- Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.