Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health‡
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations‡
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function‡
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production‡
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development‡
GMO Free Soy Free
Amount Per Serving
Two (size 22) softgels contain:
Total fat 1.5 g
Total phosphatidylcholine 550 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
2 capsules daily, with a meal.