PhosphaLine™ provides 2.7 g of pure polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) per serving plus the highest concentrated source of 1,2 DLPC (dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine). Unlike most other phosphatidylcholine products on the market, PhosphaLine contains no other phospholipids, aside from PPC and DLPC, that may compete for absorption. Studies suggest that PPC ingestion increases choline levels in the blood and brain and supports acetylcholine synthesis for healthy neuronal and cell function. Daily supplementation of PPC may help maintain healthy brain and liver function, healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range, and gastric mucosal protection. PPC is widely used to support healthy aging.*
- Supports Healthy Cell Membrane Composition and Normal Membrane Repair Mechanisms*
- Supports Cell Membrane Fluidity*
- Supports Liver Health and Function*
- Supports Detoxification Enzymes*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- A Source of Choline (~130 mg/softgel)
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 33
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value†
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) (from soybean lecithin) 2.7 g **
Total Fat 3 g 4%†
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
All Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.