The first probiotic supplement clinically shown to support digestive health in dogs. FidoSpore contains a unique blend of Bacillus subtilis HU58, Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307), and Pediococcus acidilactici mixed with irresistible defatted, grass-fed beef liver for flavor and aroma.
Having a dog is not only good for the human psyche but also incredibly beneficial for the human gut microbiome. Dogs can strengthen the human gut microbiome by going out into the environment, collecting microbes in their nose and fur, and bringing them back into your home. By doing this, they can help to diversify and strengthen your gut microbiome, but don’t forget that dogs have their own gut microbiome.
- Dosing Instructions
- Cats + Dogs: Add 1 capsule to your pet’s food once daily. Capsule can be opened and sprinkled onto food or consumed whole. Dosing is not dependent on weight.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Moisture (max): 6%
- *De-fatted Grasee-Fed Beef Liver Extract: 180 mg
- *Total microorganisms (Bacillus subtilis HU58™, Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307), Pediococcus acidilactici (PAFOF1®)), minimum 4 billion CFU per capsule.
- Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 3,250 kcal/kg (1.9 kcal per capsule)
- Bacillus subtilis HU58 and Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307) are both spore-forming probiotics that produce digestive enzymes, support the immune system, produce short-chain fatty acids, and maintain the gut barrier.
- Pediococcus acidilactici is lactic acid-producing bacterium that has a wide range of benefits in dogs. It has been used to treat dogs with digestive symptoms like constipation and diarrhea, as well as dogs infected by parvovirus. FidoSpore™ also contains defatted grass-fed beef liver extract added for flavor and aroma.
- Other Ingredients
- Cellulose, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, de-fatted grass-fed beef liver extract, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, methylcellulose vegetarian capsule, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product.
- Probiotics for pets have remarkable abilities to support digestive health, particularly in dogs. Probiotics work with the animal’s immune system to maintain overall function. Research highlights that probiotics like FidoSpore™ are effective, safe, and cost-effective.
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of childer. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog (or Cat) Food Nutrient Profile.
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feed only.