A glycerin-rich, non-comedogenic moisturizer that helps to keep skin hydrated and protected. Formulated with 20% glycerin, this therapeutic moisturizer helps soothe, calm, and protect the skin during acne treatment.
Skin Types: Normal Skin and Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne and Dehydrated Skin
- Non-comedogenic, glycerin-rich moisturizer that keeps skin soothed and hydrated.
- Recommended Usage
- Apply as needed or as directed by a physician
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Store at controlled room temperature 59°F–77°F (15°C–25°C)
- Glycerin increases the amount of water in the surface layers of skin.
- Active Ingredient: Glycerin 20%
- Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, butylparaben, cetyl dimethicone, corn starch modified, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, triethanolamine, water (aqua)
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.