High-dose phospholipid complex for powerful immune and mitochondrial support.
Phospholipids or phosphatides are an integral part of biological membranes, and they tend to decrease as we age. They are critical for cell and mitochondrial membrane shape, repair, and growth. Proper cell membrane function facilitates healthy cell signaling, which is important for energy production, immune function and regulating inflammatory cascades. Additionally, BioPC Pro leverages the benefits of a full-spectrum phosphatide blend to help process fats and balance the nervous system to support better focus, brain health, and cognitive function. This high-concentration phosphatide blend is naturally bioavailable and rapidly absorbed.
Does not contain gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.
- Supports Healthy Cellular Structure, Function and Signaling
- Supports GI Barrier Health and Integrity
- Supports Mitochondrial and Immune Function
- Helps Maintain Normal Inflammatory Balance
Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 Grams)
- Servings Per Container: About 30
- Calories: 60
- Total Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Protein: <1 g
- Phosphorus: 130 mg
- 1 scoop (10 g) or 1 ⅓ TBSP in 8 oz water or beverage of your choice per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Ingredients Based Off Serving Size
- Sunflower Lecithin Powder: 10 g
Other ingredients: Mixed Tocopherols
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.